Late enough so that you can do the school run, but early enough to stop you going for coffee and cake…
- A full body workout at 9.15 on Mondays and Fridays, including strength, core and cardio work every session
- An hour of running (with breaks, not non stop!) at 9.30 on Wednesdays
- Drop in once for £10
- Come three times in one week for £20
- ALL fitness levels welcome from complete beginners (really!) to superfit.
- Weak pelvic floors welcome!
- Book in before you come.
- Not been before? Give Jo a call (07973 320919) or send an email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
“When you told me back in November that I’d feel fitter, better and have more energy within a couple of weeks, I have to admit I was pretty sceptical! But after just 3 weeks of working with you, my husband told me my body had changed shape (for the better!) and it boosted me into quitting smoking (haven’t touched one in 3 months). Jo, thank you. Not only were you right about my energy levels, but my body now feels fantastically toned – and all this in a fun, motivating environment where you really do receive individual attention, but also enjoy the camaraderie of the others there. You’ve got such a great set up there. I’m so pleased I took the plunge – you really do get the desired results. Thank you! x” Laura, Brighton